Social Media Marketing Intern
Last updated 1 month ago
About the Company
FIND is a Human Resource Tech company with the mission to help candidates discover jobs while helping companies make faster and better hiring decisions through our innovative features.
- Assist in managing and planning monthly social media calendars.
- Support content creation initiatives, such as filming and editing short videos and copywriting website articles.
- Brainstorm ideas for content creation in alignment with brand image.
- Observe and analyze trends in social media and community marketing.
- Conducting research to understand and stay abreast of current social media trends and target audience preferences.
- Good knowledge of various social media platforms
- Creative mindset with strong attention to detail
- Experience using Canva and basic video editing skills will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented and a quick learner
- Able to commit a minimum of 2 months
- Willing to work in Kota Damansara (walking distance from Surian MRT)
- Alright working in an office environment with dogs
- Able to communicate in Mandarin/Korean/Japanese is a plus+