Senior/Beauty Coach | Skincare
Last updated 6 months ago
No longer accepting application
About the Company
Our client is a multinational cosmetics company. In addition to manufacturing and selling cosmetics, skincare and perfume products, our client is also a major player in the spa and well-being sector.
Deliver Sales & KPI
- Improve the ranking and/or grow faster than key competitors in the store to which she is assigned
- Understand annual objectives and sales target for the store
- Understand personal monthly sales target and initiate action to achieve them, with a focus on key products performance.
- Understand Sales KPI, have basic SOP knowledge and believe in the brands structure where SBC needs to have good understanding on Sale KPI and the formulation as well as SOP in retail.
- SBCs / BCs need to understand the important of Sales KPI such as Average per transaction, item per transaction, average unit retail and the basic understand of SOP
- Deliver customer service as per company standards
- Compliance of Sales process with guidelines for all BCs of the store. Execute all aspects of company Sales Process in order to offer the best experience to customers such as: 1) Skin Consultation and Skin Check; 2) Arm Demo and Hand Demo; 3) Skin Perfect Touch; 4) Make up / touch up
- Constantly follow and comply with the visual merchandising guidelines. In particular:- 1) Store area is clean and uncluttered; 2) Store glass table top, displays, floating bar, consultation tables & testers in working order and dust free; 3) Displays, tester stands, animations table, light boxes, glorifiers, back/family wall displays, panels are updated with new launches on a timely basis
- Uphold the image standards of the brand by demonstrating required grooming standards
- Proper handling of consumer complaints including reporting back to store manager
- Have the basic knowledge of wrapping skills, following up skills and enjoy storytelling.
- Lead the team of Beauty Coaches (BCs) – Only applicable to Senior BC
- Manage BC duty roster, optimize numbers of BCs based on traffic, with validation by Retail Manager/Assistant Store Manager / Store Manager.
- Coach BCs with focus on selling skills, sales KPI and customer service.
- Support BC recruitment.
- Run the Beauty Journey for new BCs and lead the 5 days open spa journey for new joiners.
- Recruit new customers
- Constantly do recall and follow-up on active and inactive customers
- Participate in traffic stoppers and outpost activities as defined by monthly campaign guidelines and as assigned by chief Makeup Artist/store manager.
- Makes sure prospects who come to the store feel welcome
- Accurately collect customer contact details (in particular address and email) for back office follow up.
- Drive loyalty and repeat purchase of existing customers
- Introduce membership promotions to every customer
- Execute CRM action to bring customer back to store, such as 7-day recall for checking customer on product satisfaction, birthday calls and VIP calls o Encourage and drive Open Spa customer to Skin Spa treatment
- Skin Spa Service to Treatment
- Skin Spa service to treatment Welcome and greet client to the Skin Spa (through the waiting area, the pre-treatment check list and refreshment)
- Ensure the correct booking procedures are followed, in order to maximize occupancy. o Ensure the correct pre-treatment check is completed for every client (room tidied, necessary equipment and linen clean & ready, etc)
- Open Spa Service to Treatment
- Clean that all necessary product are in sufficient quantities and amount especially contain of mask and face oil.
- Clean and tidy up the open spa area and prepare all the needs for the treatment such as comb, ear buds, mirror, towels etc…) & check the lighting and temperature.
- Aware in health declaration form fill up the simplified format for each treatment visitation
Product, Inventory & Follow Up Skills
- Participate in the store operation tasks as assigned, including but not limited to: 1) Stock management of retail products, tester, limited edition, samples, mechanic and promotions, and seasonal set; 2) Keep abreast of competitors’ sales performance, ranking and key commercial activities in the store administrative tasks related to the redemption program management (e.g. contacting customers follow up of rewards etc.); 3) ▪ Easy to adapt into selling by franchise and believe in the importance of healthy stock mix management.
- Have the basic knowledge on selling product by franchise and study the Product KPI and personal sales report
- Have a basic knowledge on total franchise for the brands such as Double Serum, Whitening, Body, Hydration, Anti-Ageing etc and able to convert sales from these franchise including make up.
- Good in tracking own personal sales KPI and also study the own sales trend and able to plan and share to the Manager.
- Education/Degree: Minimum education level of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or Malaysian Certification of Education or equivalent
- Background including total years of experience - At least one (1) year relevant sales experience in retail beauty industry for BC and/or at least three (3) years relevant sales experience in the retail beauty industry for Senior BC
- Technical skills: - Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Languages: - English will be main and Chinese or Malay will be value added.
Soft and Leadership Skills
- Service oriented; able to deliver high level of service to customers as per Company standards;
- Results oriented; committed to meet individual and team goals
- Exhibits good communication and interpersonal skills; courteously deals with and respects both internal and external customers
- Demonstrates positive attitude; open to feedback and suggestions for improving quality of work, willing to try new approaches to increase sales
- Is responsible and diligent all times
- A team player; willing to take up tasks not only limited to selling but also including store operation
- Works with integrity; can be trusted to act in accordance with the values of the company
- Is passionate about beauty
- Is passionate about listening to women and attending to their needs
- Can do attitude and able to mobilize when necessary