Senior Quality Assurance Engineer | IT Services
Last updated 3 weeks ago
No longer accepting application
About the Company
Established in Kuala Lumpur in 2009, our client creates innovative solutions for online gaming, e-commerce, gamification, and talent management with a focus on people-building and developing a learning culture. Their group of companies have more than 360 IT and creative professionals in Malaysia and Singapore. They deliver innovative web and mobile solutions—from implementing core solutions to deploying value-added capabilities—flexibly and responsively for a worldwide audience.
- Software testing of e-Commerce and gaming websites.
- Prepare and set up test framework and environment.
- Participate in software design reviews and walk-throughs.
- Work with the end-user and business analysts to understand functional and design specifications of new website features and services.
- Work with the development team to develop unit tests, integration tests, system tests, usability tests, security tests, stress tests and regression tests.
- Recommend test strategy to suit different e-Commerce applications.
- Design and execution of test plans.
- Prepare test data.
- Track and manage software defects using a bug-tracking system.
- Quality assurance of the website's functionality, performance, security, language translations and localizations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Min 4 year of working experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies is essential.
- Strong QA and analytical skills
- Understanding of Windows OS and internet browser combinations (IE, Firefox, Chrome for PC) is necessary.
- Good understanding of the defect lifecycle.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skill
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Some experience with both manual testing and automated testing using QTP or Selenium is preferred.
- Experience in conducting remote software testing and QA of e-Commerce applications is an added advantage.
- Development knowledge with either C#, ASP.NET & MS SQL Server.
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries will be good.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.