Last updated 3 months ago
About the Company
Our group is a logistics service provider based in Malaysia with strong presence in Southeast Asia and business coverage over 15 countries. The 4 main services that we provide include (i) Flexitank Solution and Related Services, (ii) Integrated Freight Forwarding Services, (iii) Railroad Transportation services and (iv) Logistics Centre and related services. Infinity is ranked top fifth player in the Flexitank Solution and related services market in the world in terms of the flexitank produced. We are also the largest landbridge services provider between Malaysia and Thailand. In addition, we are the fourth largest player as a NVOCC in the busiest port in Malaysia, namely Port Klang. On top of it, we are also one of the largest 20′ high cube containers operator in Southeast Asia.
Vision: To be the leading regional logistics provider with world-class services.
Mission: To provide innovative solutions through our integrated networks.
We invite highly motivated fresh graduates and /or young talents to join us as Management Trainees and Logistics Executives in logistics and transport.
You will undergo structured and custom-made 6 + 6 comprehensive modules that provide real-life industrial experiences that will accelerate your career in this rising industry.
- Bachelor's degree / diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, BM and Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues, clients, and suppliers.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to various roles within the logistics function.