Human Resources Assistant
Last updated 9 months ago
No longer accepting application
About the Company
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR THEME PARKS HERO?
We are always on the lookout for confident an enthusiastic individual to be the heroes of Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. If you fit the descriptions, we promised you an exciting and colorful career opportunity with good remuneration and developmental growth. Join us in creating history while preserving our core values of INTEGRITY, HUMILITY, EXCELLENCE and TOGETHERNESS.
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up closely with all managers and candidates to complete all assignments successfully;
- Monitor and upkeep of employee personal records to ensure all information are updated and documented accurately;
- Generate reports and status update as and when required;
- Participate in campus recruitments and career fairs to attract potential candidates / internship students;
- Coordinate, arrange and execute the on-boarding process and ensure all on-boarding process for new hires are properly carried out;
- To assist orientation / briefing and other programs to ensure they are properly organized / executed according to the standard processes;
- Other tasks to be assigned from time to time.
- Possessed a Diploma / Advance Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in relevant disciplines
- Ability to solve problems proactively and work in fast pace environment
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, mature, resourceful and independent
- Multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to provide accurate information and knowledge by using correct methods/tools
- Ability to spot and resolve problems proactively and efficiently
- Adaptable to change, high standards of personal presentation, strong influencing skills, friendly, outgoing, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia language
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, resilience, organized, ability to work well and be flexible within the team and other departments
- Applicants must be willing to work in SUNWAY LAGOON SDN BHD located at BANDAR SUNWAY - PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
Why this job?
- Five (5) days working per week;
- Attractive salary package including well thought-out benefits such as outpatient medical treatment, hospital coverage, optical and dental support;
- Well-fed tummy from our meal allowance package;
- Sheltered parking on a subsidized rate;
- And many more!!!