Event Executive (Hybrid)
Last updated 3 weeks ago
About the Company
More than just a creative & event agency, we are part of the brand's engagement & storytelling.
Our approach is always to get to know the audience and their experiences by communicating through their brand values with the most effective stories, as well as any type of experiential branding, advertising, activation, marketplace, events, roadshows, communication, and everything in between.
Every space tells a story. We tell it differently. Creatively.
Your role will be to support the events team, and collaborators in communicating the brand values with the most compelling stories. You’ll work in a space full of creativity, technology, the latest marketplace trends & awesome events by creating new business opportunities.
- Identify and acquire new clients for event partnerships
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients
- Ensure to meet assigned sales target
- Address client inquiries and concerns promptly
- Creating presentations to highlight event offerings, and achieving event objectives within the client's budget
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitor events.
- Understand the various aspects of the event project process and assist the team in identifying the required venues
- Collaborate with vendors, oversee event setup, address operational issues, and ensure the seamless execution of events, including dismantling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results-oriented with a focus on meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work on the weekends or/and public holidays
- Poses own transport
- Willing to travel outstation if required to do so
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Malaysian applicants only
If you are a dynamic and goal-driven individual with a passion for sales and events, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as an Event Sales Executive. Join us in creating memorable and successful events for our clients.
Why this job?
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
- Flexible Work Arrangements