Bilingual Customer Success Specialist - Native Japanese | Travel Site
Last updated 2 weeks ago
About the Company
Our client are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. They connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
- To handle all inbound calls pertaining to hotel reservation and travel product information and other
inquiries for Japanese customers.
- To exceed customers’ expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information
- To be able to provide information related to travel and tours for customers’ convenient travelling.
- To communicate with contracted vendors about customers’ inquiries and queries.
- At least holding an associate degree and/or expected graduate (documents required)
- Required language(s): Japanese (mother tongue) / English (communicational level)
- Able to work on weekends/public holidays and rotational shift
- Each shift consists of 8 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch break
- Good in both time management & people development skills
- MS Office operating and typing skills
- Preferable attitude: Positive, Fast paced and prompt, Achievement oriented, Energetic and Enthusiastic